1. Fanny sits and waits often in this book, explain how her time of sitting in the heat at the Rushworth’s estate, while the other characters come and go around her epitomizes the entire plot of the book.
2. Does Fanny Price remind you of Cinderella? Why?
3. Is there any comedy in Mansfield Park? When? Are there any comedic characters?
4. What makes Edmond more interested in Mary Crawford when Fanny is right there all along?
5. How are Lady Bertram, Mrs. Norris, and Mrs. Price and Maria, Julia and Fanny similar?
6. Of all the Jane Austen books you’ve read how did this one compare?
Hope you enjoyed the book! See you Monday night!